Saturday, March 6, 2010

I am now allowed to go for movies and out with friends once a week.. and I can even go and work in my uncle's office for a couple of hours.. that will be nice..

Am I messed up?.. or do other people also think about food so much..
they must be thinking of it happily.. if they do..

My brother's friends gave him really nice presents. Its so nice to get presents. My friends and me used to never give each other presents..

xxx

There is this girl I have always seen walking on the beach..
She is a skeleton.. u can't walk past her without mentally thinking.. oh my god.. how is she so thin.. and then why is she walking.. to increase appetite.. to be healthy..
She always walks with this guy..
I've always wondered..

And the other day she came and asked me how come I had lost so much weight.. "Don't mind.. but its just that we've always seen you so fit.."
I said I have a hormonal problem.. which I do.. but thats not quite it is it.. but how can I say..

Maybe she is anorexic.. and thats why she asked me.. to know if we're both killing ourselves.. in my case were.. I am done with it.. I promise you.. tendencies remain but I am done

She might have wanted to know.. but how can I say..
This should have shocked me know... jolted me.. but it didn't..

No comments:

Post a Comment