Friday, March 11, 2011

It will really be quite frustrating to have to do this(MBA Prep) all over again. I know that many people keep on doing this year after year, so why should I be sheltered from it.

Im just thinking how difficult it will be to study and work, and then again I wont mostly get in. I will just try for foreign universities. That will be better, atleast I would get in. Although I don't know whether I can afford them.

And an MBA seems to be so necessary, yet im not getting in anywhere.

Should I really just do it from any college and get it over with?

And maybe I will get in somewhere good.

xxx

Im sad because its being implied that im very old. At my age people have years of work experience behind them. I have to say that I modelled. At my age people have established themselves.
I feel like some old misfit.

What if I get a good job. Maybe I can just do an executive MBA later?

Im like a fresher who is 24. It feels sick. I should have been 21.
It doesn't seem like a big deal to me, but its a big deal to everyone else.

They are probably thinking about when Im intending to get married then.

I don't mind getting married, but to whom?

xxx

I feel like I wanted things when I was young. Now I don't care about them. I don't even care about never being able to go abroad. The holiday gets over in a couple of days as it is.

But I think I need a family, especially children , else I will be quite bored. I mean there will be nothing in my life. Nothing to do.
And kids can make you so happy and they will give you some direction.

But I also need to work. And I also don't have anyone to marry.

xxx

What is the point of thinking about all of this?
Im just going to take it as it comes.
Like the tortoise.

No comments:

Post a Comment