Thursday, July 22, 2010

What if I don't get what I want?
What difference will it make?
I'll still be happy.. we manage.
So why do we go all crazy obsessive?
Why do we go all sad?

I don't feel anything if I think about things.
I don't feel anything about anything at all.

xxx

Im all good otherwise.
Ya, it doesn't matter.
School is good. I love all the kids.
Kids are easy to love.
Kids don't hurt you, I think.

xxx

You know my entire generation wants everyone to know everything they r doing. They want to be moviestars.

xxx

What do we do about the structural flaws in our education system?
Unfortunately politics is not as simple as knowing the solution to the problem.

I feel that, if someone wants to be educated.. they will.. inspite of everything. Not necessarily formal education.. bt if they want it.. they will get it.
That would be the equilibrium in a free market.

But what good will an informal education do anyone?
Who knows..

xxx

The BMC gives the kids everything for free.. (I mean, if they get it at all)
Free uniform, bag, books.
Free tiffin for the free mid-day meal.
Free raincoats.
But those are given once every 2 years.

The parents of my Sr. KG class came enquiring.
"When will we get the students raincoats."
"Next year. The BMC gives them once every 2 years. You were informed last year."

"What.. we don't have those old raincoats. They are long lost."

I use last year's umbrella.
Things for free don't count.

Ladies, keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment