Monday, July 5, 2010

My dad is down with food poisoning.
He's much better now, after the doc gave him effective medicines.
What if my dad had decided not to get married?
It would be much worse.

I am getting married, if i can.

xxx

I look fine now, even people other than I would say this.
Do you know what helped me?
Entourage.

So the guys are always rating women.
And I wondered what number I would be?
What would a random guy rate me?

I didn't even want to know the answer. I was too scared.
I wanted a good number.
10 preferably. One must try for 10.

So I made myself improve then.

I saw "I hate luv stories" yesterday.
Imran and his fat, ugly, sorry (that's wrong)
ranking 1/2 friend (any better.. its simply an objective rating)
also rate people.

No one's over 8.
Who's 10 then?
Jessica Alba.
Ya, I guess JA.

So I had a nightmare last night, that Turtle and Imran Khan gave me a 2.
I woke up with tears in ym eyes, and im not even adding any dramatic effect.
Seriously.
Laugh.

My father tells me that i cannot base my self esteem so much on what other's think of me. But what should i do about it. I don't even think of it as what other's think.. rather the bitter objective truth one must accept in order to reach high levels of excellence.

(I do hope you guys know when i am being sarcastic in my narrative)

I must meet real people!

No comments:

Post a Comment