Monday, July 12, 2010

Im going to start teaching at the BMC school again. Sr.KG.
They have picked up so well... no first generation english accents.
ICSE english.
The teachers have done a great job.

Some of the students even remember me..

xxx

Geometry is giving me a headache.
I feel dumb.

xxx

I am getting used to my new dimensions.
I now weigh 49 kgs.
It feels.. different.
I suppose it looks better.
But its not perfect. Where is perfect? Perfect is like movie stars. But no one's going to do my make up and hair now.. no one's going to give me pretty clothes to wear.

Yesterday some one from Yash Raj films called up. They want to launch a newcomer and so they wanted to meet me.
"I've stopped working in this industry. Im studying now."

"So what? Its YASH RAJ" the casting agent says.
"It could change your life."

I said no.
Nothing would have worked out anyway. Im sure.. it never did in this field.
And the main thing is that I can't act. My mother thinks that that is the least important thing.
"Look at Katrina Kaif," she says.

But I don't want to be a bad something when I can be a really good something.
I don't want critics to pan me.. and I know they obviously will because I can't act. My reaction expressions are not good.

So its no then.

3 comments:

  1. Hey thats awesome - 'teaching'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nisha from college, she has come down to Mumbai for Teach India...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that's great. You have to commit 2 years for that.. I can't do that so this works for me.
    How r u? Where r u working?

    ReplyDelete