Tuesday, July 13, 2010

There r many people living my life right now.. except for me.
Looking pretty and doing fashion shows.. as I rot.. beheaded in battle.
Festering.

I know that they r living my life because I keep on looking at their pictures on FB.

I don't want to be them now. I can't. I never will. But I will be great.
That sounds obnoxious. But I have to aim for greatness.. I don't know where I will land.

What is great? Acknowledgement of one's attributes by the community.
See how small that sounds.
I am small.
Small and insecure.

xxx

My uncle, an IAF pilot.. took out his gun to an Allahbad court judge.
"If you don't give me custody of my son, I will shoot you."

He says that his wife is mad.

She has stopped sending the boy to school since a year and doesn't bother to cook for him. The boy survives on Parle-G.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment