Sunday, June 27, 2010

Today I gave a mock CAT exam organised by my tutorial class. It was an all india exam. My center was the Don Bosco school in Matunga East.

Some guy in a rainbow striped shirt was sitting behind me.
He made unnecessary conversation.
I don't know how he looks. I didn't turn back long enough.. and it was not a face to remember.

So he adds me on FB.
"Hi Malavika.
Do you remember me from Sim Cat 1 (oh my god) in the morning?
I was sitting behind you."

Freak.
So what if i remember you?

How did he find me?
How does he know my name.
We had to sign on an attendance sheet. I signed before him and passed it behind to him.
That must be it.

Freak.
He got the spelling right.
Maybe its not that difficult to remember.

And he thinks its normal to msg me.
He actually thinks i will respond.. and that we will be great friends and maybe even name our son bharat.

Yuck.
I hate ugly men.

xxx

I could not resist checking out his profile.
He says that "I am not a freindly person."

Ofcourse.

His activities comprise "I dance well."

Ok.
I can say a lot more evil things. But i will not.
Someone probably thinks im stupid.
And atleast he doesn't.

But i still hate him. Let me state that on the record.

No comments:

Post a Comment