Monday, June 7, 2010

I have stopped going to work as i felt that i was ignoring my studies, but i wonder if i am just lazy.
Laziness is one of my biggest fears because it entails being left behind..

If u go to see, this is "The Life" that im leading right now. Early retirement. I should enjoy it. I like to study and learn things. I love taking in a lot of information, passively. BBut what am i going to do about all of it.

Learning is fun and easy. Its application thats tough and consuming.
But i shall not be lazy or lax.

xxx

Yesterday I was walking to a talk on Darwin and Evolution when I heard someone talking to me.
A few steps.
Oh yes, definately to me, or would he have said.. "Bahut patli ho gayi ho. Khati nahi ho?"

I turned.
There is this disgusting beggar, or servant, drunk or stoned, looking like he has just woken up from napping on the beach in a haystack.
At high tide.

Stoned.. with white ink.. like the others on the beach. Maybe.

How dare he.. how dare he pass judgement.. how dare he speak to me.
I could cry.
He thought i was his equal.
Fuck you, don't expect me to be humanistic right now.

This is why i hate people.
This is why power is a commonly sought after oasis.
Power.. to control people.. and what they say and do around u.
Power to shut up.. to control.. to play god.

How could he speak to me?
Yes, we are all disciples of Manu.

Anyway I told him to get lost.. in a voice loud enough to make passerbys stop.
He took it to be an invitation to chat, like some long lost friend.
And then he's like "Gussa aa gaya. Please thapad do na. Please ek baar thapad do. Pleeeeeeeeease."

"Are you angry? Then slap me. Please slap me, just once," said the scrouge, smiling.
Fucking shit.

"Kachre ko koi haath lagata hai kya, ki main tumhe haath laga oon gi."

" Like does anyone touch garbage? That u think i would touch u," I responded, obviously influenced by the garbage bins i was standing next to.

But he kept on saying please.
And i finally just walked off.. and he followed me for a bit.. but then i entered a shop.. and finally stopped looking at him so i don't know whether he followed me further on.

Thats stupid.. i acted like a bloody ostrich. Mumbai Mirror would have u believe such incidents are dangerous.

Why bother? I won'tknow when something bad is going to happen.

My mother said it was because i wore a spagetti top.
Everything is my fault obviously.
xxx

I want to be.. what i was atleast.
I am not past my prime, I will show her.

xxx

Marriage.
I feel i will just be rejected anyway.
Like my mother said that if i were to go for an audition now i would be rejected because i am thin.
And i know it.
Its the truth.

But only my arms are thin and i can't do a thing about it. I can't direct the mass in my body. Everything always goes to the legs. Its in the family.

So.. but trust me, i will be even better than what i ever was. Because its just a game isn't it.. and we are used to trying to get to the next level. Unless we give in to gravity.

1 comment:

  1. I have not read all your posts. I mean no disrespect, but I must ask: do you feel that you deserve more respect from those in your immediate environment?

    Are there control and privacy issues in your family? Do you feel so powerless that you resort to controlling the few things you are able to - like maybe your hairstyle or clothes or your diet?

    Have you heard of PCOS? Have you been checked for it? Do read about it. I tell all those your age, to please swallow a multivitamin everyday. You will be amazed at how the simple lack of a vitamin like the B group can cause depresssion and anxiety that could lead to even severe emotional trauma.

    Strive for economic independence so that you may earn the respect of your family and they wont be on your case.

    I’m sorry you seem very pained so I decided to stop by.
    The good thing is that you can make it better by your choices.

    Read a lot of self-help books and if you cant buy them, there is a lot of free stuff on the net. Also you dont have to prove anything to anyone. The day you start to live your life to 'prove'things to others is the day you will stop living for yourself and become a slave to them. Is that what you want?

    You are as old as you think you are. Jennifer Aniston, Joan Collins - some of the sexiest women are over 40. Dont walllow in the pain lest you get emeshed in it.

    Let yourself be the victim for only one day and then choose to be the winner. People get fedup of victims afer a while; everyone likes a winner. And all it takes is to believe you are a winner. That's it, sweetheart!

    Happiness is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Now let this statement liberate you.

    ReplyDelete