Thursday, June 2, 2011

I ate lunch properly today.
No particular reason for doing so.. just hunger.

xxx

I have to forget about him.
Nothing is going to happen.
Daydreaming is fun but illogical.
Nothing will change.

But can't he be my friend.
Why does he never talk to me generally during the week?
I want a friend.

I want to talk to him but I can't msg him, forget about calling, because I feel like im getting behind him.
He doesnt ever msg or call to chat.
Its not ego, its just that he may not return my sharing sentiment.

xxx

Something happened.
Another friend liked me I think, and when I did not return the sentiment, he did not want to have anything to do with me. Just cut me off.
Cut me off from some things important to me. Things that I cannot mention here just in case this person happens to read it.

In short he liked me, I didn't like him and so he got rid of me.

xxx

They, not JAF, the guys who like me, always do this.
They like me, I don't like them, then they just go off, leaving me with the dissolving scraps of an unreal friendship.
And because they feel hurt, they try and hurt me.

Who cares though?
If I did, i'd have returned their affection.

xxx

My PC screen is so big. Im afraid someone at work will read all of this.
While im typing...

No comments:

Post a Comment