Friday, October 22, 2010

I only feel like writing when I am angry or sad. I use writing, much like I use people (apparently), as a means to my very personal end.

Which is why you may think I am an angry and sad person.

.. Actually that may even be a fair assesment.

I feel very angry.

Now my mother is again comparing me with my cousin. "She has 30 friends" who bought her a cake at 12a.m. on her birthday and also an extra cake at office. Wow.

"While you have not even one friend. You are very bad with people. You are bad with PR, thats why you never made it as a model."

I am really not bad at all with people I need to work with or meet casually. Im preety good infact.

"And I have one friend. D"

"No, your relationship with D and P is wierd," mother.

So I am angry. Because I don't like anyone else defining my relationship incorrectly so confidently.

It makes me so angry, when someone can state wrong facts about me to me, and no one will listen to my truth or believe it.

Thats why I am writing.
Because I am angry and sad.. otherwise I hate writing, and I hate everything, because I am angry.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another occasion when you spoke my mind: I write only when I am angry or sad!

    Believe me, it's the same with me....The spontaneity just at once arrives....

    Ecstatic to see you on blogspot, again.

    And yes, you definitely are good at presenting yourself, or seeking companionship. Only that, you look for genuine, lasting relationship, which, sadly, is to be found rarely....

    But, don't yield to how people would like you to be.....don't find a friend in every one else...but wait for the good ones....

    that should be more meaningful!

    ReplyDelete